Suzuki Cappuccino Dec 1993

Expired classified advertisements. All contact details have been removed.

Moderator: Steering Group

Suzuki Cappuccino Dec 1993

Postby Angela Doerr » Wed Jun 17, 2009 23:36

Genuine UK car, 68,800 miles. 2 seater hardtop roadster, red, 5 speed manual, petrol, 657cc 3 cylinder twin cam turbo. The car is very light, so very nippy, economical on petrol and cheap to insure. Drives like a go-kart, excellent road holding, disc brakes all round & rear wheel drive, makes for a perfectly balanced little car. It certainly turns heads!

This has been my wife’s car since August 2005 and we are selling this car because she now has a Mini Cooper S (lot more expensive but fun and nippy like the Cappo). Roof is well designed – you can have a full hard top, t-bar or completely convertible – the back window is glass and slides down into the back of the car.

MOT to 7th May 2010. Taxed until end of November. Powerflow stainless steel exhaust, Sigma remote alarm/immobiliser with two keys & fobs, air conditioning, Sony radio cassette, electric windows, original roof storage bags like new, tyres are like new, wheels are like new (no kerbing).
This car had been restored by the previous owner and I have continued to improve it to the excellent standard it is today.

Comes with lots of history, including a CD of pictures of the restoration by the previous owner.

We looked at lots of Cappos, driving countless miles, and most of them were in a poor state - rusty, high priced rubbish. So we were really pleased when we found this one. The previous owner was an active member of SCORE and loved this car and looked after it like his baby.

Many more pictures are available – just contact me by email or mobile (07973 394187) and I will email them to you.
Angela Doerr

Return to Classifieds Archive