Full page Cappo article in Classic Car Weekly!!!!

What the Press say about the Cappuccino

Moderator: Steering Group

Full page Cappo article in Classic Car Weekly!!!!

Postby Keith Mayers » Wed Dec 20, 2006 16:26

Well, I've just been given the Nov 30th edition of CLASSIC CAR WEEKLY by a neighbour of mine, who is also a car enthusiast. There is a full page article on the Cappo. How good is that?!!!!

The photos are of a silver Cappo. Who does it belong to??

I was going to put this posting in the "Cappos In The Press " section but only "moderators" are allowed to do that ---- so come on--- get it in!!! Anyone else seen it ??? It makes me proud to be a Cappo owner.
Keith Mayers
Message Board Afficionado

Postby Dick Winchester » Wed Dec 20, 2006 17:17

I'm still waiting for a friend of mine to give me his Classic Car Weekly so I can scan it..... I don't think it's available on the interweb.
Dick Winchester

Re: Full page cappo article in the press !!!!

Postby Ken Malone » Wed Dec 20, 2006 17:29

Keith Mayers wrote:Well, I,ve just been given the Nov 30th edition of CLASSIC CAR WEEKLY. , by a neighbour of mine who is also a car enthusiast. There is a full page article on the cappo , how good is that? !!!! The photos are of a silver cappo --- who does it belong to ?? I was going to put this posting in the "Cappo,s In The Press "Section but only "moderators" are allowed to do that ---- so come on--- get it in !!! Anyone else seen it ??? It makes me proud to be a cappo owner .

Can you scan it for us Keith?
Ken Malone

Postby Keith Mayers » Wed Dec 20, 2006 18:18

Hi Ken, sorry I'm pretty computer illiterate! I've got all the gear, I think; printer, photocopier, digital camera -- but haven't a clue how to get it together! I'll go over to my son's house. I think he could do it. Hope I wouldn't be infringing copyright. I'll try this evening. If I fail perhaps Dick Winchester might succeed. Watch this space.............
Keith Mayers

Postby Keith Mayers » Thu Dec 21, 2006 01:26

Sorry, don't try to scan and put this on SCORE web. This action would breach copyright and get us all in deep "xxxx" (trouble). The article praised the Cappo and in some way the author regarded the Cappuccino as today's classic !!!! The only disapointing comment I would make is -- no mention of SCORE and no reference to the owner of the vehicle shown in the article. It was good reading and gave me a great feeling to be a member of the "club" and to have one of these great little cars !!
Keith Mayers

Postby Ken Malone » Thu Dec 21, 2006 08:58

Perhaps Adrian can get the article showing up on Motoring News?
Ken Malone

Postby Dick Winchester » Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:51

I've rung the Classic Car Weekly people and very generously they're sending me a copy :lol:

Keith - still no email !!!
Dick Winchester

Postby Lisa Balsom » Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:20

Can you ask them for 270 more? :lol:
Lisa Balsom
Message Board Guru
Message Board Guru

Postby Ken Malone » Thu Dec 21, 2006 14:22

:) Go girl!!!
Ken Malone

Postby Adrian Furniss » Wed Dec 27, 2006 19:28

First, I've checked to see if the article is available in an RSS feed but unfortunately not, therefore can't (currently) make it available in Motoring News

Second, I only just noticed that this topic was locked. Must have been an inadvertent consequence of moving it from General. Sorry.

Adrian
SCORE Web Site Administrator
SCORE Classifieds
Regional Representative - Berkshire, Hampshire, Surrey, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands
Adrian Furniss
Web Site Administrator
Web Site Administrator

Return to Cappuccinos in the Press