Le Mans 24 Hours?

Feel free to talk about anything non-Cappuccino related

Moderator: Steering Group

Le Mans 24 Hours?

Postby Ian Linden » Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:16

No, not suggesting entering the Cappo, but we've received the following:

We would like to take this opportunity to introduce you to our Club "Vingt-Quatre", dedicated to motorsport enthusiasts of the world's greatest endurance race, the 24hours of Le Mans, France.

You are invited to come and join us for an exclusive all-in 3 day package trip to the world's most famous motorsport event in France. For only £229 we have organised a complete package which includes camping on a beautiful French campsite only 8 miles from the circuit with heated swimming pool, first class food cooked fresh by our team of expert chefs. Entrance tickets to the race event are included as well as air-conditioned shuttle buses to and from the circuit. We have our own private marquee in a lovely 3-acre site bordering the river Sarthe, which is both relaxing and very safe.

Due to the generous size of our camping area, we are able to group larger parties from your Club. Please take a moment looking at the attached details of the package we are offering you and your friends. We look forward to welcoming you at Club Vingt-Quatre for the 76th edition of the race in 2008.

If you simply require a camping pitch only, this is also possible. Please e-mail us at info@club24h.co.uk for more information.

Please note, we are also providing a similar package for this year's Le Mans Classic race taking place on the 12 & 13 of July. Please visit our website www.club24h.co.uk for more information.

We would be grateful if you could forward this to your club members.

Best regards,

Club Vingt-Quatre

Please use this topic to express interest, form a group, or whatever.
SCORE Treasurer & Membership Secretary
Ian Linden
Steering Group
Steering Group

Postby Marcel Spoelstra » Sun Feb 10, 2008 21:17

Hello Cappofriends,

I am interested going to Le Mans. Anyone fancy joining me? Perhaps a good combination for a continental trip?

Marcel
Country Representative - Continental Europe
Marcel Spoelstra
Regional Representative
Regional Representative

LE MANS 24 Hours

Postby Stuart Falshaw » Mon Feb 11, 2008 15:43

Marcel
Don't forget to call and see me when you are in the area.
Anyone wanting information, tickets etc please feel free to contact me, I am Member of the organising club (ACO) and live 40k from the circuit (during the summer months!)
Stuart Falshaw
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Return to Chit-Chat