Rumours of my demise............

Feel free to talk about anything non-Cappuccino related

Moderator: Steering Group

Rumours of my demise............

Postby Ken Malone » Wed Apr 25, 2007 15:53

Are greatly exaggerated :)

I've been unable to access SCORE for about a month - everything else on the Net - but not SCORE??

Adrian tried to help but to no avail.

Well the router gave problems last night and I had no internet at all till this afternoon - after system restores/help lines etc etc - I eventually narrowed things down to the router and took it out of the loop.

To my surprise - having clicked on the SCORE link probably 100 times over the past month to to avail - I got straight in!!

How weird is that!

Oh - and in the meantime my babe has a house and a tonneau and indeed hasn't had the roof on since I took this pic about 3 weeks ago!!

Ken Malone

Postby Adrian Furniss » Wed Apr 25, 2007 23:14

Well done Ken. Is that problem solved or do you plan on putting the router back in the loop some time?

If you do, then it might be best to reset it to factory settings.

A
SCORE Web Site Administrator
SCORE Classifieds
Regional Representative - Berkshire, Hampshire, Surrey, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands
Adrian Furniss
Web Site Administrator
Web Site Administrator

Postby Ken Malone » Wed Apr 25, 2007 23:52

Might have to Adrian - still 'testing' :)
Ken Malone

Tonneau cover

Postby Mark Dobson » Thu Apr 26, 2007 16:08

Apologies, returning member, can we get tonneau covers for the Cappos now? I have been out of the loop, Katy and I are taking our Cappo Bappy on the ExxonMobil rideout mid-july to Cologne, along with 12 supercars and 80 or so bikes, and a tonneau cover would increase luggage space.

P.S. we have the trike the last three years, but this time we thought we would upstage the Porsches and TVRs and Ferraris etc with a Cappuccino!!!!
Mark Dobson
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Postby Ken Malone » Thu Apr 26, 2007 19:56

Hi Mark

I got mine from Marcel in Holland - I don't know if he's got a manufacturing deal going - with Dany maybe - or someone else - might be worth contacting him. Mine is lovely and can AT LAST be used.
Ken Malone

Return to Chit-Chat