Hello

Feel free to talk about anything non-Cappuccino related

Moderator: Steering Group

Hello

Postby Jacob Dean » Mon Feb 27, 2006 19:07

Hi guys and girls. I've bought a Cappuccino on Saturday after wanting one for about 10 years (and I'm only 20 now!)

I've been reading this forum for ages as a guest and had already learnt a lot about my new car before I even sat in one. My car's an M reg UK model with 79k miles on the clock. It's recently had all of the rust very nicely taken care of and then undersealed. The whole car is in excellent condition and has clearly been looked after.

I'm currently waiting for my insurance certificate to come through so that I can get road tax on the car as it's been declared off-road for a few months. Because of that I've only got to have 1 proper drive back from the seller to my grandad's drive where my new baby's sat at the moment :cry:

Looking forward to getting to know you all :)
Jacob Dean
Message Board Guru
Message Board Guru

Postby Ken Malone » Mon Feb 27, 2006 19:26

Woah!!! So young... WITH SUCH GREAT TASTE!!!

Welcome aboard Jacob
Ken Malone

Postby Dick Winchester » Tue Feb 28, 2006 12:38

This is good news....... A younger generation to take on the responsibility of keeping the fleet going once we've all shuffled off to the great garage in the sky :lol: :lol:

Welcome Jacob......
Dick Winchester

Postby Richard Cox » Mon Mar 06, 2006 14:50

I am glad you've joined Jacob as now I am not the youngest member of the cappuccino clan! I joined when I was 18 though and that must be a record!

Rich
Richard Cox

Postby Lisa Balsom » Mon Mar 06, 2006 22:47

Any Febuary 29th birthdays out there?
Lisa Balsom
Message Board Guru
Message Board Guru

Return to Chit-Chat