N-reg (1995) Cappuccino For Sale

Cappuccino related 'For Sale' and 'Wanted' Advertisements

Moderator: Steering Group

N-reg (1995) Cappuccino For Sale

Postby Ian Wilson » Mon Jul 26, 2021 17:44

N-reg August 1995 UK-type approved Suzuki Cappuccino (Red)
Based in the North West
Under 33,000 miles, last MOT expired 2nd October 2020, Not Taxed
No accident history or damage
Mudguard and Boot Rack Options fitted
"Parcel Shelf" Luggage Net Option fitted
LED central brake light fitted
Stainless Steel Tuned Exhaust fitted (Designed by Jeff, and sounds better than ever)
Leather Gear Stick
Immobiliser and Aftermarket Central Locking
Full Set of Roof Panel Covers

My Cappo has sadly got to go :(

I really hope an active SCORE member who knows these cars well would like to take it on. Back in the late 90's and early 00's I was an active SCORE member and this car has been to a few meet ups in that time, and was my pride and joy.

I have suffered a significant back problem and have not been able to drive or maintain it as a result. I had hoped I would get some improvement but that has not been the case and so the car has remained on the driveway for a good 18 months now. It is therefore on a SORN at present, as not being driven, but can be started and checked over on our driveway without issues.

Condition:
The car needs some work, the upper body work is not so bad, but as is often the case, I suspect there are areas that will need some some care and attention prior to MOT I think. The engine, mechanicals, and running gear are to the best of my knowledge fine, but it will need a new battery. The car needs a good polish in a couple of places, but nothing too exciting as far as I am aware. A couple of the external trim seals may need rejuvenating here and there. The interior will need a clean up, but I can't get in to give it a clean. The radio/CD failed and was taken out to get repaired, but it hasn't been replaced as that is when my back issue occurred.

Extras
I have a red Suzuki Sport Spoiler, and the original manual. Any other car related items will be offered as well.

Please see recent pictures taken in the last month or so by clicking this link https://www.icloud.com/sharedalbum/#B16JEsNWnGiXsh4;D30F4F97-138A-4D74-BEA8-3F9F67249798.

Any questions please ask, especially as I don't really know what else to add in here!

I'd be happy for those genuinely interested to PM me your details, so we can have a chat by phone initially, arranging a viewing if you are genuinely interested.

All the best,

Ian Wilson
Ian Wilson
This is my first post
This is my first post

Return to Classifieds