For Sale: Many parts, Suzuki Tonneau, paperwork, plus more

Cappuccino related 'For Sale' and 'Wanted' Advertisements

Moderator: Steering Group

For Sale: Many parts, Suzuki Tonneau, paperwork, plus more

Postby Steven Gray » Tue May 28, 2013 16:58

My beloved Cappuccino died about two years ago, it eventually succumbed to rust as it was my daily driver, botched welding didn't help along with the months of attempting to get the useless garage to fix their awful job.

Anyway, I'm finally getting round to shifting the parts that have been sitting on top of a couple of wardrobes, I need the space and my current car's MOT is coming up, I fear it needs a new head gasket!

Many differing parts as below, all are original Suzuki parts and are in good condition:

Aerial blank - small rubber aerial replacement - £3
Armrest interior mat - £5
Ashtray and lighter - ashtray has never been used, lighter has been used but is clean - £4
Boot carpet - comes with clips to cover the screws - £15
Driver door panel/card - includes door handle and all three screws - £20
Floormats - driver and passenger - driver's has some wear, passenger's has very little wear - £25
Manuals and wallet - car manual and UK supplement, sentinel and shield booklets - £40
Options paperwork - accessories booklet, dealer supplied pricelist, covering letter dated Dec. 1995. - £15
Roof bags - all three - £40
Roof clip rubbers - affixed over the windscreen roof clips when it's removed - £5
Roof - all three parts (no pics yet) - £80
Spare wheel holder handle - £3
Stereo - original Clarion stereo - works perfectly, includes security code sheet - £40
Tonneau - original Suzuki item - £250 SOLD
Toolkit - unused, complete and includes the styro to fit around the sparewheel and the bag - £30
Ventilation panel - includes sliders and air con switch - £5

All prices are negotiable as I've guessed at what they might be worth, and don't include P+P/shipping, please ask for a quote, everything will be sent Recorded/tracked. I'm happy to send worldwide.

Please see pics of all the various bits here, I'm happy to take any other pics of any items as requested:

http://m1065.photobucket.com/albumlist/CappPics?pbauth=1_uLEBonVPfaLdh1h3YMYz2UYkdQtcoxAQRC9j%2FXVIwqTriNzdkVVEDt94N3LOIQpMn63%2BcnDWorUKsI5AMLto6SF5qeI3ETCiaediACpt6S%2Fe%2BRtgnNl3iJqH2weM%2BHWX34EY9aMAsWwGLiXDoFRiQiNxd6miVnBn2nxjlhQHgF4%3D

If interested in any of the above please email me at: fait_accompli@hotmail.co.uk

I'm located in Aberdeen, UK.

This is me on eBay: http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI ... ckAsSeller where I have a 100% positive feedback score of 911, the majority for selling items, and can list any of the items on eBay if anyone would be happier dealing through there. Payment by Paypal or Postal Orders only, Paypal preferred.

A couple of folk have asked about other parts, everything I have is listed above.
Steven Gray
This is my first post
This is my first post

Return to Classifieds