Technical queries, discussion and all-round enthusiasm for the Cappuccino.

Moderator: Steering Group

Postby Josephine Passfield » Mon Jul 01, 2002 19:20

:Hallo,

My name is Jo :wavey: I am from Newport Monmouthshire South Wales.This is the first time I have used your notice board and I am having a view problems :evil: My text keeps disappearing! No doubt I will get the hang of it shortly. I am the proud owner of a beautiful little red cappy. I first saw a picture of one on the internet and a month later I had one. Love at first sight! I have just discovered that the little piece I have mising from the wing mirror means I will have to replace the wing mirror complete! I think she is going to be an expensive little girl!
Josephine Passfield

Postby Jo Atkin » Mon Jul 01, 2002 19:58

Hi Jo,

:wavey:

Meet another Jo!

It's true there are some expensive parts to the Cappo, but so do most cars and they're not HALF as much fun!

Glad to have you as a score member which will give you lots more opportunity to have fun with your new little girl.

Since joining I've met loads of great people, done so much driving and fun? There's been tons of it.

Jo

:girl:
Jo Atkin

Postby Ian Linden » Mon Jul 01, 2002 21:54

Hi Jo & welcome :D

You could try http://www.car-transplants.co.uk for a mirror; their site says they're breaking a Cappo, and you might be lucky :?:

Phone rather than email, they aren't very good at replying, but they are good on delivery (I've bought twice from them).
Ian Linden
Steering Group
Steering Group

Postby Josephine Passfield » Tue Jul 02, 2002 15:20

Many thanks Ian for help with cappy spares, will ring them asap.

Jo. :D
Josephine Passfield

Postby Steve Lewis » Wed Jul 03, 2002 01:18

:wave: Welcome Jo - nice to have another member to swell the ranks of the Welsh contingent :grinning:

:cheers:

Steve
Steve Lewis

Postby Josephine Passfield » Wed Jul 03, 2002 19:26

Thank you Steve,

When I have solved the initial problems of getting my frothy coffee off the ground I hope to have more time to be on the notice boards!

Jo
Josephine Passfield

Postby Steve Lewis » Thu Jul 04, 2002 20:12

:sleeping: No hurry :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: How do you feel about becoming the Regional REP :bounce:

Steve
Steve Lewis

Postby Alex Clouter » Sat Jul 06, 2002 13:11

Hi Jo and welcome!

Yeh - we are looking for a regional rep to cover Wales, Gloucestershire, Shropshire and Hereford & Worcestershire.

Vicki had to step down as she sold her cappo.

:(

Take a look at the information section on this website and click on SCORE - you will find more details about what's involved.

:joker:

You can see the sort of things we get up to

:!:

Please email me directly via private message on this site and I can then send you a pack

Alex Clouter
Message Board Guru
Message Board Guru

Return to General