Bouquets (and brickbats?)

Technical queries, discussion and all-round enthusiasm for the Cappuccino.

Moderator: Steering Group

Bouquets (and brickbats?)

Postby Joan Walsh » Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:37

The forums and threads about dealers and repairers etc on here are all locked for posting. So I've started this one; maybe others would care to continue with their recommendations and warnings - normal cautions and caveats apply.
(mods, please delete, move or make sticky or do what you wish).

Since I joined SCORE, I've used Levois in Colchester to look after my little Cappy even though the nearest official Suzuki place was nearer. My other car is a Swift and that did go to the local lot, until they recently stopped being a Suzuki dealer and went to another Japanese manufacturer. Point of the story is that I took the Swift to Levois and, apart from doing a brilliant job (gearbox bearing noise) they gave me the SCORE discount on that too.

NB the address and contact details in the Dealers List on here are well out of date - their web page http://www.suzuki.co.uk/cars/dealers/levois/about/about-us gives the current details.
Ian, who used to be the contact has gone, to be replaced by a nice lady called Hannah.

Joan
Come fly with me!
www.SaxonMicro.co.uk
Joan Walsh
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Re: Bouquets (and brickbats?)

Postby Adrian Furniss » Thu Dec 12, 2013 13:48

Thanks for the change of Levois details Joan. I have updated their entry in the Dealers List.
SCORE Web Site Administrator
SCORE Classifieds
Regional Representative - Berkshire, Hampshire, Surrey, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands
Adrian Furniss
Web Site Administrator
Web Site Administrator

Return to General