Impromptu Cappo mini-meet - Sunday 27 Jan 2002 - Hampshire

Technical queries, discussion and all-round enthusiasm for the Cappuccino.

Moderator: Steering Group

Impromptu Cappo mini-meet - Sunday 27 Jan 2002 - Hampshire

Postby Adrian Furniss » Fri Jan 25, 2002 00:23

Anyone fancy a get-together this Sunday?

The venue is a little beauty spot near Puttenham, Hants, which should suit anyone in London, Surrey, Hants, Berks and maybe further afield.

I've provided directions from the Hogarth Roundabout in Chiswick. People coming from other directions should be able to pick up the directions at the A31 - see http://homepage.ntlworld.com/ajfurn/put ... o_meet.htm for full details.

The weather report says Max: 9/48 Min: 7/44, damp but not too bad. At least two os us will be there.

Please post your interest. I'll reserve a table for lunch, depending on numbers.

Adrian Furniss
Farnborough
Last edited by Adrian Furniss on Thu Feb 14, 2002 13:19, edited 2 times in total.
Adrian Furniss
Web Site Administrator
Web Site Administrator

Postby Katy Dobson » Fri Jan 25, 2002 20:29

Mark and I will be there. Hope the weather is OK. Katy Dobson
Katy Dobson

Postby Adrian Furniss » Sat Jan 26, 2002 02:11

Mark and Katy - Look forward to seeing you on Sunday.

Everybody - I've just reviewd my directions and amended step 7 to make it clear that at the A3-A31 junction, you take an interchange-style sliproad to turn right. See http://homepage.ntlworld.com/ajfurn/put ... o_meet.htm

Adrian
Adrian Furniss
Web Site Administrator
Web Site Administrator

Postby Barry Moore » Fri Feb 15, 2002 19:27

Adrian,

Thanks for the excellent report 8) . Don't worry it hasn't been deleted, it's just been moved here into the General Forum.

At the request of Regional Reps, the Regional Events section has been made viewable only to SCORE members so that only SCORE members can see the contact details.

I'm sure you would want everyone to be able to see your report and photo's though, so I've moved it to the general forum so that everyone can see it.

The organisation of the board is in a state of mild flux at the moment as we detemine how it is being used but for the moment if anyone is organising any events for SCORE members they can do it in this forum and then if they have any reports or photos they can post them in the General forum. :)

[EDIT - and subsequently moved this topic to the General Forum. As this was the first event/report on the new system they got split up but the new procedure will keep them together by moving the details to the General Forum and then editing and adding pictures, reports, thank-you messages, etc. Click here to read the follow up Report]
Barry Moore

Return to General